- 20 hours per week
- Term time + 80 hours
- Salary Scale C – £9.3636 – £9.5507 per hour
- Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a caring, approachable and hardworking cleaner for our rural village school as soon as possible.
We are seeking applications from individuals with:
- High standards
- Basic maintenance/DIY skills
- Experience of cleaning in a school or similar environment
- An understanding of safeguarding, GDPR and confidentiality
- The ability to relate well to all members of our community
In return we can offer:
- A warm, supportive and friendly place to work
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday
7:30am – 8:30am (this could be negotiated, for the right candidate)
3.30pm – 6.30pm. (negotiable)
In the current situation we can offer visits to look round the school after 3:30pm in order to observe social distancing. Please contact Joanne Green via email email@example.com if you would like to talk through the post or hear more about our school.
Closing date: Wednesday 17th June at 5:00pm.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Garboldisham Church Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.